Pages

Friday, 9 May 2014

Kerikeri Pools

WALT     recount an exciting event so that our reader knows what happened and how we felt.


On wednesday we went to the kerikeri pools with my mum and my brother and cousin. I dashed through  the doors and dived in the pool. It was so deep that I’d had to tippy toe. I was diving and doing cannonballs. It was magnificent when we were all splashing in the pool and playing together. After that we had some fish and chips we were starving. I could smell the the chips then I started eating them all. I could taste the fish and chips they were delicious. We did a humongous cannonball  because we all dived in together. then we were playing on the board the board was sinking.  water was coming on the board we were in the deep.  suddenly the board turned over then I was doggy paddling and luckily I was floating then I got carried to the shallow.  after that we had mcdonalds and kfc. the Mcdonalds was for my big brother and we ate all our kfc it was delicious. I felt amazed when we went to the kerikeri pools.

2 comments:

  1. Great job Keanu, you have used such awesome WOW words in your writing! It sounds like you had a super day with your whanau at the Kerikeri pools. Next time, don't forget to start each sentence with a capital letter. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Keaun get photo i think you should change the colour of the WALT because it makes me a little bit dizzy. Apart from that great job

    ReplyDelete